Altius GUARANTEES a 90th-percentile MCAT score to every student who completes an Altius 1-on-1 MCAT Mentoring Program.
If for any reason you do not score in the 90th percentile, Altius will continue working with you free of charge, forever, until you do. Last year, the average score among students who completed this program was a 515.
Space with our 1-on-1 mentors is strictly limited. Reserve your seat today.
You can even take $200 off your tuition by using code FACEBOOK90 at checkout: http://altiustestprep.com/programs
Experience the accuracy of our double-blind peer-reviewed MCAT Practice materials with this FREE practice exam: Get my free test.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
When people first hear about our 90th-Percentile Score Guarantee, they usually ask, "How can Altius do that?" The answer is simple: "Because we've already been doing it for years..."
1. Over 10,000 students have completed an Altius 1-on-1 MCAT Mentoring Program.
2. The average MCAT score among Altius graduates has been in the 88th-95th percentile every single year.
3. Altius grads earn scores in the 99th-100th percentile at 7 to 10 times the per capita rate nationwide.
The following graph puts the performance of Altius students into perspective. If you complete an Altius MCAT Mentoring Program, your guaranteed score will make you a competitive applicant at any medical school in the country.
You may be thinking, "Impressive...but that kind of 1-on-1 mentoring must be really expensive." Actually, just the opposite is true. Our Silver 1-on-1 MCAT Mentoring Course is $200 less than a Kaplan lecture course, and $500 less than a lecture course from Princeton Review. View all our mentoring programs and pricing options here: http://altiustestprep.com/programs
Once you know about Altius, there is no reason to ever waste your money on another program. What are you waiting for? You can either reserve your seat with one of our elite tutors today, or you can learn more about Altius with no obligation by claiming your free practice test: http://altiustestprep.com/take_free.
If you're still on this page...this idea of 1-on-1 mentoring and guaranteed score results must have really grabbed your attention. Maybe you want to understand how such groundbreaking results are actually possible. You might think they are just too good to be true.
To help you understand why our process is so much more effective than status quo MCAT prep programs, we've given you a Cliff Notes version of our unique system--the three primary reasons Altius is able to repeatedly produce extremely high MCAT scores...
1. 1-on-1 Mentoring: Lectures are scientifically proven to be the least effective form of instruction; yet lecturing is how other MCAT courses attempt to prepare you for the MCAT! At Altius, we replace lectures with interactive instruction and 24/7 access to a 1-on-1 MCAT Mentor. Researchers have found that students who study a subject with a 1-on-1 tutor score two standard deviations higher on exams than students who prepare using lectures (Source: Bloom, 1984).
2. Verified Methods: All test prep companies claim to be the best, but Altius is the only MCAT prep program that publishes third-party evidence validating the effectiveness of our system. Research by TD Price & Associates has shown that Altius students averaged in the 88th-95th percentile every year for over a decade: http://altiustestprep.com/results.
3. Accurate Practice Materials: The current MCAT practice materials and full-length exams offered by status quo prep companies have MAJOR problems. The difficulty of the passages and figures is woefully too simple to prepare you for the difficulty level you will face on test day. Fortunately, Altius materials are exactly matched to the real MCAT on over 100 different metrics: https://altiustestprep.com/tests. As former student Chris Nielson learned, Altius materials are so accurate, it is difficult to tell them apart from the real MCAT:
“Because of the Altius exams, I felt plenty prepared. Honestly, I don’t feel like I had any surprises, and I don’t know what could be more comforting than that come test day. The Altius practice tests and the AAMC tests are the same. There’s no distinction.”
Chris Nielson, MCAT Score: 521
You're probably the kind of person who is very serious about doing your due dilligence. No problem. Other programs fail under scrutiny, but at Altius we welcome it. The more research a student does, the more carefully they compare us to the competition, the more likely they are to choose Altius. Check out this video to see how a few of last year's Altius students describe their experience: https://youtu.be/w8P_J29-mwo
And don't forget, all Altius mentoring programs include a 14-Day Trial Period. You will have two full weeks from the date of purchase to change your mind! If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund your tuition--no questions asked.