Summer Full-Immersion MCAT-2015 Course
All MCAT, all the time, with no distractions and constant daily mentoring from our most elite MCAT-2015 experts.
The most intensive, fully-immersive, boot-camp-style MCAT 2015 course ever created.
Summer Full-Immersion is the ideal MCAT experience for:
- Serious students targeting a very high MCAT-2015 score
- Anyone who needs to make a significant score improvement in a short period of time
- Students who want to study with some of the brightest, most dedicated students in the country
More students choose the Altius Summer Full-Immersion Program than any other summer MCAT program
The Best of Everything
The Best MCAT-2015 System
- More personal attention than any other summer MCAT program. 22 tutoring sessions are included in the Gold Summer Package and 42 sessions are included in the Platinum Summer Package—over six times more tutoring than our competitor!
- Small group, problem-based classroom sessions instead of monotonous lectures
- Spaced repetition of each MCAT-2015 topic at least 10 times during Private Tutoring, Group Sessions, Mastery Sessions, Student Review Sessions, and Proctored Study Hall
The Best MCAT 2015 Value
- Altius provides premium MCAT preparation at a price normal people can actually afford; including private tutoring at 60-75% less than the market value.
- Private MCAT tutoring is obviously superior to classroom lectures, but tutoring has never been the norm because of the gigantic price tag. We’re breaking those rules and making new ones. Now anyone can afford their own private MCAT tutor.
- The big-box test prep companies charge $9,499 for their summer immersion programs. Starting at $2,999, the Altius Summer Full-Immersion MCAT-2015 Program saves our students over $6,000 dollars!
The Best MCAT-2015 Materials
- The Altius summer program is the only summer course to offer double-blind, peer-reviewed, fully standardized MCAT practice materials. Other test prep companies have their “best tutors” write questions for them. There is NO comparison.
- The Altius Perfect-Match MCAT-2015 Practice TestsTM included with the Summer Full-Immersion MCAT course have established a new industry standard for practice test accuracy. No student should take MCAT-2015 without these invaluable practice tools.
- Altius materials focus on conceptual understanding rather than rote memorization. Our materials teach you how to evaluate science critically and think like the AAMC authors who wrote the actual MCAT test.
The Best MCAT-2015 Results
- Altius graduates have averaged in the 88th-95th percentile on the MCAT for ten years straight—a decade of proven excellence.
- A third-party survey conducted in 2016 by TD Price & Associates reported that Altius graduates are over EIGHT times more likely to earn a score in the 97th percentile or above. Altius is the only MCAT prep course in the world to regularly publish independently-verified student score results.
- Our students’ proven track record of unusually high MCAT scores speaks for itself.
Summer Location Options
Portland, OR June 19 - Aug. 25, 2017
Provo, UT May 22 - July 28, 2017
Salt Lake City, UT May 22 - July 28, 2017
MCAT Everywhere - May May 22 - July 28, 2017
MCAT Everywhere - June June 19 - Aug. 25, 2017
Lawrence, KS May 15 - July 21, 2017
Summer Program Options
Whatever location you choose, or if you choose the MCAT Everywhere option, you have two program packages to choose from—Gold and Platinum. Here is a side-by-side comparison:
- Private 1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions
- 14-Day Trial Period
- All Available AAMC Practice Tests
- Independently-Verified Score Results
- Total Small-Group Tutoring Hours
- Problem-Based Group Sessions
- Study Hall Sessions
- Mastery Sessions
- Altius Perfect-Match MCAT Practice Tests
- FREE Silver Admissions Package ($299 value)
Platinum SummerBest MCAT Mentoring Program Ever Created
- MORE DETAILS
Anyone seeking the highest possible MCAT score, or needing to make a large score improvement from a previous exam. The Platinum Summer Package is by far the greatest overall value. It is the highest-quality, most personalized MCAT mentoring program available anywhere, at any price. More private tutoring, more live instruction, more total instruction, and more personalized admissions guidance than any other MCAT program. Over a ten-week period, Platinum Summer students receive over 220 hours of live, face-to- face instruction, including 42 hours of 1-on-1 tutoring and 175 hours of small-group instruction—all from our highest-scoring, most tenured tutors. As you study, your elite tutor will be by your side almost constantly to give you face-to- face instruction and support.
• 42 1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions
• 220+ Total Hours of Live, Face-to- Face Instruction
• 2 Full Hours of Private Tutoring for Each Chapter of the Student Study Manual
• 70 Live, Interactive Classroom Sessions
• 175 Total Hours of Small-Group Tutoring
• Weekly Mastery Sessions: 40 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring Reinforcing MCAT-2015 Science Topics
• Weekly Proctored Study Hall: 40 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring, Homework Help, or Exam Review
• FREE Silver-Level Admissions Package: Complete Review and Edit of Your AMCAS Personal Essay ($299 Value)
• $299 Discount on Upgrades to the Gold or Platinum Admissions Packages
Gold SummerSignificant Score Improvements
- MORE DETAILS
Students targeting a high MCAT score, or who need to make a significant score improvement from a previous exam, but cannot afford the Platinum Package. Over a ten-week period, Gold students receive extensive personal mentoring and instruction—including 22 hours of private tutoring, weekly small-group Mastery Sessions taught by our best tutors, and weekly Proctored Study Hall Sessions.
• 22 1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions
• 150+ Total Hours of Live, Face-to-Face Instruction
• 1 Full Hour of Private Tutoring for Each Chapter of the Student Study Manual
• 50 Live, Interactive Classroom Sessions
• 125 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring
• Weekly Mastery Sessions: 25 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring Reinforcing MCAT-2015 Science Topics
• Weekly Proctored Study Hall: 25 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring, Homework Help, or Exam Review