Summer Full-Immersion MCAT Course
An intense, all-MCAT, all the time, fully-immersive boot-camp style experience. Work only with our most tenured and experienced 1-on-1 MCAT Mentors.
Benefits of Summer Immersion
- Zero distractions means better focus and more effective learning
- Enjoy the added synergy of working daily with a group of like-minded students
- Altius draws some of the best and brightest students from across the nation to our elite Summer Immersion Programs. Being around the best helps everyone be better.
- By tackling the MCAT this summer, you won't need to balance MCAT prep with your science classes next semester...protecting your GPA.
More students choose the Altius Summer Full-Immersion Program than any other summer MCAT program. Now with eight different location options for your Summer Immersion Experience.
The Best MCAT System
- More personal attention than any other summer MCAT program. 25 tutoring sessions are included in the Gold Summer Package and 45 sessions are included in the Platinum Summer Package—over six times more tutoring than our competitor!
- Small group, problem-based classroom sessions instead of monotonous lectures
- Spaced repetition of each MCAT topic at least 10 times during Private Tutoring, Group Sessions, Mastery Sessions, Student Review Sessions, and Proctored Study Hall
The Best MCAT Value
- Altius provides premium MCAT preparation at a price normal people can actually afford; including private tutoring at 60-75% less than the market value.
- Private MCAT tutoring is obviously superior to classroom lectures, but tutoring has never been the norm because of the gigantic price tag. We’re breaking those rules and making new ones. Now anyone can afford their own private MCAT tutor.
- The big-box test prep companies charge $9,999 for their summer immersion programs, which last only 6 weeks and include little to no private tutoring. For less tuition, Altius delivers 25 to 45 1-on-1 sessions, 67% more instruction, and a GUARANTEED improvement of at least 10 points.
The Best MCAT Materials
- The Altius summer program is the only summer course to offer double-blind, peer-reviewed, fully standardized MCAT practice materials. Other test prep companies have their “best tutors” write questions for them. There is NO comparison.
- The Altius Perfect-Match MCAT Practice TestsTM included with the Summer Full-Immersion MCAT course have established a new industry standard for practice test accuracy. No student should take the MCAT without these invaluable practice tools.
- Altius materials focus on conceptual understanding rather than rote memorization. Our materials teach you how to evaluate science critically and think like the AAMC authors who wrote the actual MCAT test.
The Best MCAT Results
- Altius graduates have averaged in the 88th-95th percentile on the MCAT for thirteen years straight—more than a decade of proven excellence.
- A third-party survey conducted in 2018 by TD Price & Associates reported that Altius graduates are over 800% more likely to earn a score in the 99th percentile. Altius is the only MCAT prep course in the world to regularly publish independently-verified student score results.
- Our students’ proven track record of unusually high MCAT scores speaks for itself.
Summer Location Options
Lawrence, KS May 11 - July 18, 2020
Portland, OR June 15 - Aug. 22, 2020
Chattanooga, TN May 11 - July 18, 2020
Provo, UT May 18 - July 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT May 18 - July 25, 2020
MCAT Everywhere - Early Start May 18 - July 25, 2020
MCAT Everywhere - Late Start June 15 - Aug. 22, 2020
Summer Program Options
Whatever location you choose, or if you choose the MCAT Everywhere option, you have two program packages to choose from—Gold and Platinum. Here is a side-by-side comparison:
- Private 1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions
- 14-Day Trial Period
- All Available AAMC Practice Tests
- Independently-Verified Score Results
- Total Small-Group Tutoring Hours
- Problem-Based Group Sessions
- Study Hall Sessions
- Mastery Sessions
- Altius Perfect-Match MCAT Practice Tests
- FREE Silver Admissions Package ($299 value)
Platinum SummerDiscounted to ONLY $7,999 with an MIT Scholarship
- MORE DETAILS
Anyone seeking the highest possible MCAT score, or needing to make a large score improvement from a previous exam. The Platinum Summer Package is by far the greatest overall value. It is the highest-quality, most personalized MCAT mentoring program available anywhere, at any price. More private tutoring, more live instruction, more total instruction, and more personalized admissions guidance than any other MCAT program. Over a ten-week period, Platinum Summer students receive over 220 hours of live, face-to- face instruction, including 42 hours of 1-on-1 tutoring and 175 hours of small-group instruction—all from our highest-scoring, most tenured tutors. As you study, your elite tutor will be by your side almost constantly to give you face-to- face instruction and support.
• 45 1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions
• 220+ Total Hours of Live, Face-to- Face Instruction
• 2 Full Hours of Private Tutoring for Each Chapter of the Student Study Manual
• 70 Live, Interactive Classroom Sessions
• 175 Total Hours of Small-Group Tutoring
• Weekly Mastery Sessions: 40 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring Reinforcing MCAT Science Topics
• Weekly Proctored Study Hall: 40 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring, Homework Help, or Exam Review
• FREE Silver Admissions Package: Complete Review and Edit of Your AMCAS Personal Essay ($499 Value)
• Discount on Upgrades to the Gold or Platinum Admissions Packages
Compare to $16,227 for a comparable program from our competitor: $9,499 tuition for their 6-week "Summer Intensive Program" with only 6 hours of tutoring, no 10-Points-in-10-Weeks Guarantee, no 14-Day Trial Period, and no Admissions Package. Our competitor will add 35 1-on-1 sessions for an additional $5,999, and a Basic Admissions Package for an extra $749, bringing your total tuition to a whopping $16,227.
$9,999; $7,999 with a Mentor-in-Training Scholarship
Gold SummerDiscounted to ONLY $7,499 with an MIT Scholarship
- MORE DETAILS
Students targeting a high MCAT score, or who need to make a significant score improvement from a previous exam, but cannot afford the Platinum Package. Over a ten-week period, Gold students receive extensive personal mentoring and instruction—including 22 hours of private tutoring, weekly small-group Mastery Sessions taught by our best tutors, and weekly Proctored Study Hall Sessions.
• 25 1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions
• 150+ Total Hours of Live, Face-to-Face Instruction
• 1 Full Hour of Private Tutoring for Each Chapter of the Student Study Manual
• 50 Live, Interactive Classroom Sessions
• 125 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring
• Weekly Mastery Sessions: 25 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring Reinforcing MCAT Science Topics
• Weekly Proctored Study Hall: 25 Hours of Small-Group Tutoring, Homework Help, or Exam Review
Compare to $13,498 for a comparable program from our competitor: $9,499 tuition for their 6-week "Summer Intensive Program" with only 6 hours of one-on-one tutoring, no 10-Points-in-10-Weeks Guarantee, no 14-Day Trial Period, and no Admissions Package. Our competitor will add 15 1-on-1 sessions for an additional $3,999, bringing your total tuition to a whopping $13,498.
$8,499; $7,499 with a Mentor-in-Training Scholarship