We are relentless in our dedication to provide premedical students with personal mentoring that produces significantly higher MCAT scores. We strive to permanently impact the lives of our students by developing students’ confidence, discipline, and self-determination.
THE ALTIUS PROMISE
PLATINUM, GOLD, OR SILVER 1-ON-1 MENTORING COURSES:
- Guaranteed 90th-Percentile MCAT Score OR a Minimum 12-point Score Increase. If you complete 100% of a Platinum, Silver, or Gold 1-on-1 MCAT Program, we guarantee you will either earn a 90th Percentile Score on your real MCAT, or your score will improve by at least 12 points (compared to a previous MCAT, or to your first full-length diagnostic if you haven’t taken the MCAT).
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You will have 30 days from the date of purchase to receive a full refund, minus the cost of any AAMC codes (which are never refundable and become your permanent property per AAMC guidelines), or 1-on-1 tutoring sessions already used.
ELITE CLASSROOM COURSE:
- Double-Your-Money-Back Guarantee if you complete 100% of the Elite Program assignments and do not improve your score over a previous MCAT (or your first full-length diagnostic if you haven’t taken the MCAT).
- 15-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You will have 15 days from the date of purchase to receive a full refund, minus the cost of any AAMC codes (which are never refundable and become your permanent property per AAMC guidelines) or 1-on-1 tutoring sessions already used.
SELF-PACED, PRACTICE TESTS, OR OTHER STUDY MATERIALS:
- Money-Back Guarantee on all self-study materials as long as the test, book, or other product purchased is still in unused condition. You cannot buy a practice test, attempt it, get your score, then receive a refund. If you haven’t attempted a full-length exam yet, or ran into a technical problem, you could get a refund within 14 days of purchase. Similarly, if you buy a self-paced package, skim through the books, log-on to the website, and then decide you won’t take the MCAT until next year, you could get a refund within 14 days. If you took notes in the book and attempted full-length exams, you would not get a refund.